Thursday, March 31, 2011

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind


Thank you!!!
random thoughts for a borred day, 20011..today is a holiday day greeting card companies, to make people feel like crap
I ditched work today,I don't know why? I'm not an impulsive person, I guess I just woke up in a funk this morning,
I gotta get my bike fixed, Listen.. I don't feel very well today, food poisoning I think. its goddamn freezing on this beach
Lambhuk in March. brilliant Jal. Page is ripped out, don't remember doing that, it appears this is my first entry in two years.
sand is overrated, its just tiny little rocks, if only i could meet someone new.. i guess my chances of that happening are somewhat diminished.
seeing that i'm incapable of making eye contact with a woman I don't know, maybe i should get back together with ......, she was nice, nice is good
she loved me, when do i fall in love with every woman I see.. who shows me the last bit of attention??.......

0 comments: